Minnesota Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils (MARC&D) is proud to partner in the Enbridge Ecofootprint Grant Program. The program is providing funds to help protect and restore the natural environment. Communities in North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin along the Line 3 Replacement Project may be eligible to receive grants in varying amounts. The Ecofootprint Grant will provide $1 million again during this third funding cycle.
General information on this program is available through this flyer. We also offer some Q&A's regarding the overall program here.
Summary of Grants To-Date:
- Total Grants: $1,890,677
- Largest Grant: $114,000
- Average Grant: $70,025
A summary of prior year's grants approved for funding is available on the Enbridge Ecofootprint Grant Program website.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
THE RFP HAS EXPIRED FOR 2017 GRANTS. REVIEW IS UNDERWAY.
- Request for proposals for December 1, 2016 to January 27, 2017 grant cycle
- Application Forms
- PDF: A fillable PDF to save and complete on your computer and send when final.
- MS Word: A fillable form can be emailed you upon request. Contact Colleen@minnesotarcd.org
- Rename file to reflect your project name, save and submit as PDF documents.
- Questions and Answers related to Applications
This program is funded through Enbridge. More information on Minnesota Projects of Enbridge can be found at: